Thursday, June 02, 2005

There is something that you should know about me!

  • I do not work on commission.
  • I will not work on a percentage basis
  • I will not provide free grant research and grant related services

It never ceases to amaze me that people will ask for "free" work to be done. It is obvious to me that they don't know the time and effort that is required to find information about grants. And it gets more harder when looking for specific types of grant information. Once they start looking for this information on their own hopefully they will have a whole new respect for the time and effort that is needed to find this kind of information.

Besides it wouldn't be fair to any of my clients to provide free work to someone else when they themselves are paying for this kind of service. This is a very good lesson for all of you that want to start a business of your own.

No comments: