Saturday, June 11, 2005

Grant(s) For Starting a Massage Therapy Business....

I am a massage therapist & I want to start a home based spa business.  I need help renovating my home to create an enviroment for my business.   Are there any grants available fitting my needs?  I need a rather large grant around 50-75 thousand dollars.

I do know that there is an "entrepreneurial" type grant that offers a $100,000 grant to those individuals who wish to implement concrete projects that will advance human knowledge and well-being. The organization will consider projects in the areas of science and medicine; technology and innovation; exploration and discovery; the environment; and cultural heritage. Projects must improve the human condition and demonstrate an unfailing spirit of enterprise.

No comments: