Friday, September 16, 2005

Still think that there are no grants for daycare?

Here's an excerpt:

Rose,

I always hear the same thing from my clients. Then I tell them my story how the first business I started was a before and after school daycare. We completely financed our business from grants.  Of course what is available varies greatly state by state. Some states are really trying to build daycares. I am glad that you made that point, telling people that yes there are daycare grants.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Well I am very glad that you posted!  You are the perfect example showing that there are grants available for daycare because you have actually done it yourself!

I have found grant programs for those wanting to start non-profit and for-profit daycares but for the most part they don't want me to post their names (mostly because they want to apply for the grant(s) on a regular basis and want as less people to know about them as possible) and of course it is their decision as to whether or not they want to be known.  Have to keep the clients happy!

No comments: