Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I watched Martha Stewart's Apprentice program

Even with her going to jail and me still not being too clear on what she went to jail for I still like Martha Stewart's story and her rise in business.

Who would have thought that you could take something like decorating and turn it into a financial empire!  But back to the show itself!  Besides being starstruck over Martha's empire and relishing an inside peek at her OmniMedia company I kind of followed along as the two teams competed and I absolutely agree with who they decided to cut in the first episode and it was the first episode and there is still a ways to go.

How did I feel about the program?  Even though it was only the first show I think that this show provides a peek inside the inner goings on of a company and that in itself is very valuable especially when you want to start a business of your own.

Will I be watching it again? - Yes, indeed!

No comments: