Friday, July 20, 2007

A Question Of Money!

A lot of people want to work from home but the big question is the question of money.

How soon you make money is going to depend on you!

If you are going to quit your job then hopefully you will have some money saved to help support you for at least a year - but I know that a lot of people don't plan for that.

How about continuing to work, saving money while you start your business on a part time basis?

People seem to be looking for ways to work at home but they want to make money as soon as possible. Now I have mentioned Google's Adsense program as a great way to make money but you are not going to make any adsense money for at least 30 days and that is going to depend on how well your website or blog is doing.

I'm beginning to think that this is one of the reasons why so many people want to be able to work for a company while they work at home because they feel that the company will pay them first. I only know of 2 such companies that I would recommend as good work from home companies and I recommend them to all of my clients that want to know about them. But other than that I haven't found any other legitimate work at home companies. If you know of any and you think it would benefit people to know about them then you can post your comments about them.

No comments: