Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"I Want To Become A Webcam Model"




I Want To Become A Webcam Model


Like I have said many times before: Sex Sells!

I guess that's why so many people are looking online to find out how they can become a webcam model. How do I know this? Because someone did a search for I Want To Become A Webcam Model on google and a link to my blog showed up on the first page of google's search engine results. That's my blog showing up on page one of over 2 Million other links!

What's the lure of becoming a webcam model? Why do so many people (even males) want to become a webcam model? Maybe its just the lure of being able to make a lot of money in the privacy of one's own home. And guess what? No matter what your type there is probably a market out there for it! I have seen where a woman in her 70's runs a very successful website featuring herself and her webcam - so if you think that nobody would be interested in seeing you then you are probably wrong!

So what does it take to become a sucessful webcam model? Well the more customers you have the more money you can potentially make. You can either set up your own webcam model site or you can join a site that will take care of the "business side" of it for you. And there are many of these webcam model sites where you can join and be a part of a bigger group.

Or you can set up a site of your own. About the biggest hurdles you will face is finding a place that will process payments for you. Like I have said in other posts Paypal doesn't allow for payments of an adult nature so you will have to find another way to process your payments. But with all of the different webcam model sites out there by individuals there must be companies that will process credit card payments for you.

You will also have to have a hosting site that will allow for adult material. There are some of those kinds of sites out there - both free sites and paid sites.

If you decide to go it alone you will need a webcam and a website. You will also have to get the word out about your new site. The more people that know about your site the more money you can potentially make.

You also have a lot of other resources available to you such as netmeeting, chats, "widgets" where people can leave you messages and a lot more resources as well.

If I haven't said it before then I will say it again!

SEX SELLS!






Update 8/27/12 - This seems to be a very popular blog post as I am getting a lot of replies and a lot of them are from those who are trying to advertise / spam my blog. Like I said, this is a very popular blog post and people are responding with links to websites where there are still a lot of people that claim to be making money online with their webcam.



Comments Received


added 8/14/12




Hey! Natasha here I've been camming for about 1 year now and I'm SOO happy I decided to sign up and make extra $$...GUYS, GIRLS, COUPLES - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! ... All you need is a good personality, high-speed internet connection and a webcam. (Preferably HIGH DEF with SOUND) I use the Logitech Pro 9000 :)) I make on an average $25-$35 per hour and I work about 4 hours x 5 days a week :)) The MORE you WORK the MORE you EARN!! obvi ;) AND YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH! I get weekly payments every Thursday thru direct deposit, but you can also choose to get paid thru Payoneer or check. ITS THE QUICKEST way Ive ever made money :)) TRUST ME if you've ever thought about webcam modeling, NOW is the time and if you have ANY questions I will gladly answer them to the best of my ability.... IT' S WORTH A LOOK.. TRUST ME!


** For MORE INFO on becoming a model, Copy & Paste the link below in your browser :D


http://www.xxx.htm


BUT WAIT! If you DONT want to model but still want in on a piece of the action, YOU can become an AGENT and recruit models making a percentage of their earnings! **For MORE INFO on becoming an agent, Copy & Paste the link below in your browser :D


http://www.xxx.com/xxx.htm


GOOD LUCK & HAPPY CAMMING
:D

webcamstar said...


Women Looking For Work

Hi,

I have been working as an adult web cam chat host for a little while now.
I understand it's not for everyone, but if you feel you could do it the money making opportunities are vast!

I do 2-3 hours per day an have never earned less than $1400 per week
You don't have to pay anything at all to sign up or to promote yourself and the site. Just do a little research to find the right site for you.
I chose www.xxxx.com to join their company, they are affiliated with "~" who are one of the biggest adult internet companies out there.

Best of luck

www.xxx.com



I have just come across probably the best webcam job. Become A Webcam Model -Highest paid on the net -Get paid twice monthly -Millions of website visitors Start earning some amazing money, go to the link below to sign up.

http://xxx.xxx



Become a webcam model visit http://www.xxx.com. I am a webcam agent talent scout, I have referred over 50 models to this website and they have all been very happy. They have gone onto earn on average over $1500 per week some have also made more than $2600 per week.

Many Thanks

Phil

experienced webcam agent


If you are interested in advertising on this blog or on this specific blog post page, just click here for more information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

For anyone wanting to be a webcam model try this site:

http://www.xxx.com

I love working for this company because they put you several sites at once, so you get the highest traffic and pay possible. I highly recommend it!