Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Recent Email - contacting me

Hi Rose,

How does a person consult with you? I visited your site but could not find a way to reach you. ....(personal information deleted)............Can you help me at all? I saw lots of references on your pages, but no direct source information, and so much of the foundation center stuff is not accessible. Thanks for even reading all of this..

Thank you for your email.

First of all contacting me can be had by snail mail, fax# & voice # and email. For all consultation sessions they must be paid in advance via Western Union and the consultation sessions are one on one chat sessions.

All the information about contacting me can be found on both my

payment information page at http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/payinfo.htm

and my consultation page athttp://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/consult.htm

As a person that has done fundraising then you should be very well aware of funding programs for the disabled plus you can add to that the work that you are doing which includes helping others that are disabled which increases your funding resources.

You are wrong when you say the foundation "stuff" is not accessible. Every foundation funding program that I have had access to has been freely available on line or either had by doing regular grunt work to find it.

No comments: