Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I Have REALLY Got To Get Back To My Design Work

I'm currently reading one of the Bryce 3d message boards. Just in case you don't know Bryce is a 3d program that lets you make 3d objects and landscapes. I don't have an example to post here which is exactly my point!

I have been so busy doing other things that I haven't had a chance to play around with my graphics programs. There's a lot of potential associated with these programs. I read an article about jewelery makers who use 3d programs to design their jewelery. And of course hopefully you have heard about those cgi created animations that they use in today's movies. But beside that its just a lot of fun. Don't get me wrong making 3d graphics involves a lot of detailed work but it is fun to do. It can also be a profitable thing to do as well if you're proficient enough at it.

No comments: