Saturday, June 16, 2007

Becoming A WebCam Model

I saw a question posted by a young woman (she was of legal age) asking about sites where you could be a webcam model and receive at least 50% of the money that you generated. My first thought was to answer back and ask whether or not it would be possible for her to start such a business on her own. Why? Because if you start this kind of business on your own you make more money by cutting out the middleman. And of course I always think it a good idea to start a business of one's own as compared to working for someone else.

But I visited one of these webcam model sites and I can see why women (and men) would be interested in them. The one site I visited said that one of their webcam models can make as much as $25,000 a month and that some of their webcam models have made over $200,000 a year! Plus they do most of the work for you already. They take care of the billing and they take care of the traffic.

I still say that it would be better to start your own webcam model business as opposed to working for a company - but hey - I see why some people would much rather have the security of working for a company.

No comments: