Thursday, June 14, 2007

Desire!

The one thing that I think that one truly needs to start their own business is desire! Desire will help you see through many things including lack of self esteem, confidence and frustrations.

Desire continues you to go on in spite of things looking bad.

And actually I think that having the desire first is more important than having the money first. As long as you have desire you'll have a hint of what it is you want to do.

My desire came from my hating my job and my love of working at the computer. I thought that there had to be a way to take something that I love and turn it into a business and I did it!

Another good force to have would be motivation. The motivation is the "why" of what you are doing. Examples can include that you just hate your job and you want to do something else, you want to become financially independent or you just want to do something that you love and be able to earn an income from it.

Desire and Motivation - two very good places to start when you want to start a business of your own.

No comments: