Thursday, April 27, 2006

What do I do?

Hi Rose, I just forund your site while searching for something eles.

I am working with another grant writing service and I am begining to believe they are not quite on the up ane up,  nothng concrete yet, just a few things they have metioned and talking with so many different people.

Do you write proposals or just do research for the funds?
I would like to know more about your service and what your fees are if you write the proposals.

Thanks J~


Thank you for your email.

My basic service is to find the grant and funding programs that clients are eligible for.  Basic service is 20 hours of research and all grant information including application forms and contact information are emailed to the client.  Then the client decides whether or not they want to apply themselves or whether or not (regardless of whether it is me or not) they will want to hire a grantwriter.

Both the information about my services and my fees are located on these 2 pages:

http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/grants.htm

and

http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/payinfo.htm

No comments: