Monday, April 24, 2006

Help?

hi rose.you had sent me an email on not to give up on my dream that grants and funding id out there if you could please help me find that grant or funding to start my business i would be grateful,Right now we are ..............and i have no where to go and i have 2 kids and if i dont find something  we will .......i have been trying for a yr to find something but i just cant find it,I want to rake care of my kids and make sure they have things but that is not working out for me.So if you can please help me find that grant or funding ot would take alot of stain of me right now.if you need more information on my gift store you can call me at...........I am looking for a grant for 85,000 for start up to open my gift store.


Thank you for your email.

I have been on the phone all this morning helping a client to get mortgage assistance.  The same thing applies to rental assistance as well. 

There are some basics you have to understand about grants.  The basic process is that you will have to apply for a grant and your application is assessed.  The applicant(s) that get the grant award are the ones that best meet the objectives of the organization giving out the monies.  One of my past clients has informed me that she will be receiving a $20,000 grant to start her daycare and she emailed me to thank me.  If for no other reason this just proves what I have been saying all along and that is that there ARE grant programs for those who want to start their own business.

Unfortunately you are not a client and in such cases I always advise that one should find this information for theirselves.  That way they will see what time and what effort are required to find this kind of information and that is exactly what I advise you to do.

No comments: