Tuesday, April 25, 2006

"What are my chances of getting a grant?"

I would like to know if you help individuals as myself obtain a grant for personal needs please?,and if so what are the chances of me getting a grant to pay off my school loans and to purchase a car?

Thanks G~

As is noted on my website I find the grant programs that a person is eligible to apply for.  I find the information, compile it concise form and send it to the client.  All program information includes contact information, eligibility requirements and guidelines.  Once the client has this information they can decide whether they will want to apply themselves or whether or not they will want to hire a grantwriter - whether it is me or someone else.

According to my Grants Basics 101 page at:

http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/grants.htm

no one can be guarenteed a grant.  You have to go through the process of applying.  The applications that best meet the needs of the organization supplying the grant will be awarded the grant - it is as simple as that.  So the better your application is prepared the better your chances.

There are some funding programs to help with paying student loans however you must know the specifics of these programs to know whether or not you are eligible.

There are funding programs that cover "transportation" costs which may sometimes include buying or providing a used car.  But again - like I have noted above - you must know the specifics of these programs to know whether or not you are eligible.

No comments: