Friday, July 01, 2005

A New Month - A New Client!

My latest client is a woman that wants to start a daycare business out of her house in South Carolina.  She wants to run it as a for-profit and NOT a non-profit so I will be finding funding resources for her.  After I give her the funding resources that are available to her she can then decide whether or not she will want to submit the applications/proposals herself or she can choose to have me or someone else do it for her.

Since she is still a newer client there is still information that she will have to give me including the age range of the children that she will be taking care of and whether or not she will be taking those that are considered low-incomed as part of her business.  There is also the question of whether or not she will be having other people work for her as well.

As I find more and more funding resources for her more questions may have to be answered.  As part of the services that I provide for her she has already answered the basic questions that are included.  These are questions that have to be answered before any funding resources can be submitted.

The basic questions that have to be answered before I can start finding any kind of funding resources can be found here:

http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/payinfo.htm

Starting a for-profit business - especially starting a for-profit day car business out of one's home is a very popular topic and one that is always asked about.  The resources are out there - you just have to find them.

No comments: