Monday, April 02, 2007

The Pursuit of Happyness

I haven't seen this movie yet but I did see the news story about the man that this movie was based on. He was so down and out but he kept on!

I posted a link in my forum about a truly inspiring story about a woman who started an online business - the link is here:

Inspirational Story

My forum is located here

I have always said that the one thing you need to start your own business or even pursue your dreams is desire. The two examples above show that I am right. If you have a dream you should go after it otherwise it might nag away at you until it has eaten you up! People can begin acting or singing careers at 50, 60 even 70 years of age and the same thing applies to being an artist or a writer or almost anything else that you can think of.

If you're feeling down about yourself then I suggest that you see the movie mentioned above and read that inspirational story! They should both make you feel better about yourself and about what it is you want to do.

No comments: