Friday, May 13, 2005

I'm no Steven Spielberg but....

I'm no Steven Spielberg but....

I hit on the idea that I would take pictures from my webcam and turn it into a little, short (and I do emphasize the word short) film.  While I was taking the webcam pictures it occured to me that I had some film editing software so I decided to play around with it to see what I could do with the program.   It had been a while since I used the program - in fact I forgot that I even had it but I "clicked" it up and started playing with the buttons.  Of course it took longer than I though but I was determined to at least have some kind of finished product that I could put on one of my pages.

Like I said its a very short, short film but I think its a good start.  There's no telling what I can do with this program once I get to know it better.  Here's the link to my little short:

http://lamott.blogspot.com
and the little video short is located at the bottom of the blog.

No comments: