Sunday, February 25, 2007

"I'm Looking For A Grant..................."

"I'am looking fro a grant for personal reasons, paying off bills, and starting a business!!!!"

You say you're looking for a grant for "personal reasons" but you don't say what those reasons are. You say the same thing about paying off bills but you don't say what kind of bills. You say the same thing about starting a business but you don't say what type of business..............................................................


I suggest that you go to my page that has basic grant information on it. I have answered questions similar to the one you have asked above and have posted my answers there. These same answers apply to you as well. You can not apply for a "general" grant. It will depend on what you are specifically seeking a grant for. Go to my page at http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/payinfo.htm and answer those questions for yourself. Only then will you know exactly what type of grant programs you can start looking for.

No comments: