Sunday, March 26, 2006

Do you want to know one of the benefits of working from home?

Its that on a day like today when its cold and raining outside you're working inside!  As I was getting some tea I looked out the window and noted how rainy it was and how quiet it was outside.  I was thinking that everyone was nicely tucked inside their houses (or apartments) and not having to have to go anywhere if they didn't want to.  That brought back memories of my last job when I worked for someone else.  I shudder to think about it because at this moment I would be in bed getting my next four hours of sleep before I would have to get up and get ready to go to work.

Let me tell you a little something about myself - I have always been a night owl kind of person and it shows in the timesheets that I provide to some of my clients.  I also know for a fact that there are others just like me and some are even more of a night owl than I am!

My point is this.  If you want to be able to work at home be aware that whatever it is that you want to do there is already someone out there who is doing just what it is that you want to do or are doing something close to it.

Time and time again I see people posting about how they want to start their own adult site.  I just saw on my local news a profile they did of a guy that owns his own adult site and to tell you the honest truth he is making so much money that it is obscene!  If you even made one tenth of what he was making you would be deleriously happy! 

Still don't think its possible?  Well tell the guy that I mentioned above - tell that to him and he will look at you as if you were crazy!

No comments: