Thursday, March 02, 2006

Blog Troubles!!!!!!!

Hopefully what I see isn't the same thing that you see (hopefully). The format of this blog is coming out wrong! I do remember having this problem before and it kind of solved itself on its own. I'm kind of hoping that the same thing will happen now. But I have been thinking about it and I remember seeing this type of problem on other people's blogs (one in particular that I have a lot of respect for). But that doesn't mean that I want this un-correct format to stay so I'm going to have to analyze the coding to see if I can correct the format.

On another note - As you know I work from home and that is a lot of what this blog is about. So many people want to work from home and that is one of the reasons that I decided to start this blog. First you have to make the decision that you want to work from home. Many people have started their own business (and I am one of them) simply because they hated their regular jobs.

One thing that concerns those that want to work from home is what kind of job can they do at home. Many times I have said that the fastest way to make money is to find a need and fill it. Businesses such as starting a day/childcare business, doing yard work and running errands are good businesses to start because there is always a need for such services. As an example my next door neighbor hired someone to do his yard work and I had a chance to talk to him and he said that he had more work than he could handle!

Unfortunately a lot of people want the type of work at home job where they can work for a company. I have yet to see a company that legitimately has this kind of opportunity. But that is what a lot of people want.

No comments: