Thursday, December 01, 2005

Starting an XXX Business (at home) with your webcam?

Again someone was doing a search for this and that is how they got to one of my pages.

Basically in theory this is how it would work.  You would set up your webcam to be able to either stream or show pictures that you can put on your website.  You can charge for access to your site.  What you charge will depend on a lot of things.  But you can even take payments via the Internet or even take check and/or money orders.  You can make this as simple or as complicated as you want.

Now I myself have a webcam and I will be honest - I didn't get everything right the first time.  But I use my webcam page for just showing general pictures of my surroundings (and for pictures of my cat!).

But you would be surprised just how many people are making a living using the above as a basic example.  Depending on what equipment you already have you could have a website up and ready before the end of the month (and by ready I also mean being able to take/receive payments). 

No comments: