Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Webcam - Having Fun With My Webcam!

Yes, I have had a webcam for quite some time. It's a small Logitech webcam and it only reaches so far. I can position it to span around my room or to look out the window. My webcam page is at:

http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/webcam.htm

Here is a picture of my cat:

As far as my webcam page goes I still haven't got the streamlining part right - I think its because of my AOL access - but I'm still working on it. I'd love to be able to streamline myself live when I'm on the Internet. I can do it fine when I'm using Yahoo Messenger but I haven't been able to do it with AOL unless I do it the very slow and complicated way of manually taking the picture and then uploading each new picture to my webspace but that way is so slow and so time consuming.

No comments: