Sunday, April 20, 2008

A "Word" About Adsense!

I think that Adsense is a GREAT way to be able to make money online! You put adsense ads on your website and / or blog and when visitors to your site click on the ads YOU earn money!

To find out more about Google's Adsense program you can visit The Adsense Consultant's Blog.

BUT I should also say that you do have to do some work. I mean you may get lucky and start earning money once your site is up but for a lot others work is going to be required. So many people think that by just putting up a site and adding the adsense ads to it that it will immediately start making money and it doesn't happen that way for a lot of people.

I also want to stress that you don't have to have a "cajillion" visitors to your site to start earning money with adsense. I am a firm believer in "content is king" meaning that its the content on your site (and how you "work" that content) will determine your adsense earnings!

Using my own self as an example, I'm not an Adsense Millionaire yet, but I am certainly aiming for that goal! So far I have managed to get an Adsense payment for the last 12 months and even with the minimum amount of $100 that you need to earn to get an adsense payment the next month - even "THAT" $100 (I have been making more than that) comes in handy!

Here is a link to a blog post showing just how much some people have been making with the adsense program.

I think their number will (hopefully) pleasantly surprise you!

No comments: