Wednesday, April 09, 2008

How Is This For Inspiration?



I'm embedding the code for a YouTube video. (I sure hope it works!)

I saw this video posted on someone else's site and its an excerpt from the movie "The Pursuit Of Happiness". Will Smith plays a man who was at a very low time in his life and he decided to change his life for the better! The story is based on a real-life man who did just that!

If I remember the story correctly the man was homeless and he had a little baby son to take care of. He used to bathe his son in public restrooms! One day he saw a man who was driving a very fancy sports car and he asked the man how did he make his money? The man said he was a stockbroker and so then he decided then and there that that was what he was going to do and he went on to pursue and fulfill his dreams!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that was a great movie, and based on a true life story. The music was good too. Thanks for the inspirational reminder.

Rose said...

Anything inspirational that I find I try to put here although I realize that not everyone has a high-speed internet connection, I did include this for that do have it.

Hope it inspires a lot of people to show what is possible!