Saturday, October 27, 2007

Reviewing "Work At Home" Opportunities

I have been getting requests to review "work at home" opportunities and to be perfectly honest with all of you I haven't seen that many that I would even recommend let alone try for myself.

Adsense is a great way to be able to make money from home but one of the things that you have to understand about adsense is that you just can not make a site or blog, put adsense ads on it and expect to make a lot of money without putting in the work on your site. Are there adsense "millionaires" out there? Here is a link to a blog post about just how much money people have been making with adsense.

There are a couple of other affiliated-programs out there that look promising as well. But just like with adsense you just can't "slap" together a website or blog and then expect the money to just come rolling in!

I also had the chance to check out a few "survey" programs - where you get paid for answering surveys online. With the except of one online survey program, I haven't found any others worth mentioning!

There are a few companies that employ people to work from their homes that I consider to be quite legitimate. But like any other job where you work for someone else, the income that you earn will be limited.

Suffice it to say that I am a big advocate of one starting their own business that they can work from home. Almost everyone has a talent that they could put to good use to start a business that they can do working from home.

No comments: