Sunday, May 13, 2007

Working From Home Doing Astrology?

I have made a few previous posts about Astrology and doing this kind of work from home. Here are some of my previous entries relating to Astrology and working from home:

Previous Astrology Related Posts



I do astrology readings myself. You can take a look at my Astrology Page and see examples of how I do my work. I rarely give free astrology readings. If a person wants me to do an astrology reading for them then they will send me an email listing their particulars such as their birth date and the longitude and latitude of the area where they were born. They also have to pay me of course before I will send their astrological chart and reading. The usual method of payment is via Paypal although they can also send me a check but they only get their reading after their check clears. I also to Tarot Readings as well.

If you are good at doing astrological charts for people then you might want to think about doing this as an income-producing career. It is definitely a job that you can do from home.

It would be easy enough to set up a webpage - something quite similar to mine - and show your expertise. You can accept payment(s) the same way that I do.

If you're good at doing astrology charts for people then this is something that you should definitely consider.

No comments: