Saturday, March 05, 2005

Argh! I had to re-install AOL! (again!)

Oh good grief! I had to re-install AOL again today! I tried to sign on and got that little waterdrop sound. I tried to install their latest version which is 9.0 but I settled for 7.0! A good thing about having to go thru this again was at least I got to install a newer version - but still it is such a hassle! But I got through it and at least I know (since I have had to go through this more than 1 time) I can re-install the program again and although it took me a good three hours to do it - it could have been a LOT more worse!

I'm still not happy that AOL decided to cancel access to the Usenet Newsgroups though and I want that access BACK!

If you feel the same please go and vote in my poll. You might just be curious enough to see the results posted so far.

No comments: