Wednesday, March 16, 2005

All Work and No Play? No!

My favorite computer game (for the moment) is Descent! While this is an older game that's usually my MO anyway! I had the CD for awhile - I even forgot where I got it from! But anyway this is one of those shoot-em-up games and this particular one has 24 levels with 6 secret levels. I'm quite addicted to it! So far I have managed to get through all the levels on the Trainee level and now I'm in the process of trying to get through the difficulty levels. I may even put my score online and start some kind of club-type thing where everybody can try and beat everybody else's score.

Before Descent I was a nut for Quake - and before that it was Doom! I even tried making my own levels - but thats gonna take some time (-;

I was also quite fond of Hellbender which came with my computer disk. However I have the demo version that only has one level and I have been trying my darndest to find a full version of the game.

So after I go offline I'm going to play some more Descent!

No comments: