Friday, February 22, 2008

Your Career By Horoscope?

I'm going to post a link to an article that talks about career choices for people determined by their horoscope / astrological sign. I was very curious to see what mine said:

Cancer (June 22-July 22)

Your traits: Compassionate, energetic, intuitive and imaginative. Your sensitivity, loyalty and organizational skills make you an excellent *caregiver.

* - I was a caregiver to my mother and I have also worked as a nurse's aide.


Compatible jobs: Tap into your nurturing nature with a job in health care, social work, psychology or teaching. You might also consider a career in law, where your desire to protect and defend others would be put to good use.

Since I do a lot of grant research this really would come under the heading of social work because social workers do help those that are having problems. Like I noted above I have been a caregiver to my mother and I have also worked as a nurse's aide so I have done work in the health field. Psychologically speaking the work that I do with both grants and Dream Job Consulting helps to dispel the myth about what a person is capable of no matter what their circumstances are. You may be eligible for a grant to help you financial or you may be eligible for a grant to help you start your own business - but you will never know until you try. The same thing applies to people who are seeking their dream jobs - if you think that achieving your dream job is impossible then it will be. Chances are no matter what kind of dream job you want there is someone who is already doing it!

Jobs for This Sign:

  • Social Service Worker: $45,461

  • Public Defender: $83,442

  • Adult Education Teacher: $43,763


To read this article and possibly find out what career is for you just click here

No comments: