Monday, February 11, 2008

Woman Starts Her Own Business

Here is a link to an online story about a woman who started her own toy rental business.

Usually this is a good success story about someone who was able to start their own business - however in this particular case she had some money from her other businesses to start her own business. So this is a lot different from the way I try to advise people who have little or no money to start their own business.

But there is a very interesting lesson to learn here. I, myself took a look at the article and what struck me as so interesting was the "comments" section below the article. It reminded me of the fact that no matter what kind of business you want to start there are going to be "naysayers" and those who are going to criticize you. I'm sure that this woman is laughing herself all the way to the bank!

No comments: