Saturday, February 16, 2008

Please Remember To Have Some Fun!

Please do not be all work and no play!

Today is Saturday and I decided to have some fun with my computer! I'm going to enter one of Renderosity's Fractal Art contests. Here is a link to my "Fractal" site. Here is one of my fractal creations!



Even though I have decided to have fun today I still can't help but be in the working from home "mode" when I think about fractals. Everything is related - even my interest in creating fractals.

Here is a link to one of my past blog posts about fractals and how you could start your own business having to do with fractals. I did a quick google search and found that there is a business that creates fractal business cards!

You may not think so but you could start a business in almost ANY area that you could think of.

No comments: