Friday, September 10, 2004

How does it feel to work from home?

It feels great! Don't get me wrong though its not all just sit back and letting the money come in - its WORK! But it's work that I enjoy doing. Plus I do a variety of things. Plus I love "tapping" away on my computer and finding out about a lot of things.

I think I'm a night owl by nature and I love being on the computer until the wee hours of the night - it's fun - and the best part of it is is that it IS part of my business to do so!

I receive email all the time from people that want to work from home. They want to be able to earn a living being a writer, a comic strip writer - even giving psychic readings! Then there are those that want to be a singer or artist - things that you generally associate with doing offline but having a computer certainly helps and there are a lot of things career- related that you can definitely do at home.

The last job I had I hated it so much! I read somewhere that the best time to quit a job is when you hate getting out of bed on Monday morning! Well I was well past that! I hated it! I hated working six days a week and standing on my feet all day! I hated the "politics" of it all, I hated dealing with foul customers and I hated the lousy pay!

So I decided to work from home!

No comments: