Sunday, August 24, 2008

Part-time Fashion Designer Wanted!

Silk Threads is a fashion forward designer, manufacturer and
wholesaler of Missy tunics and T-shirts.

We are looking for a part-time designer to help us launch our new
Nikki & Seabstian T0shirt line.

Please contact us with your portfolio for an interview. More details
at our website!



Location: flex
Compensation: TBD
Telecommuting is ok.
This is a part-time job.
This is a contract job.
This is an internship job
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or
commercial interests.

Comments Received!



satish said...

hi my name is xxxx Mxxxxxx n i have completed my diploma in fashion designing from India and have a work experience 1.5 years. now i am at ct in USA n searching for a job in fashions. can u give me ur contact details so that i can contact u directly my email id is xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com thank you


You have to realize that this is a blog post I made about another company that is / was seeking fashion designers. It is them and not myself that is doing the hiring. If you would like to contact me to get the details about this company then you can visit my contact page information or my Dream Job Consultant website.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,
can i get few information on this, as i am looking out online work...so that i can send designs directly to you from anywhere...just sugest this in ur post the next time u post...so that i can contact u directly..thank u

Rose said...

You have to remember that this post was made some months ago however I should still have the information in my files. You can contact me via my contact information website.

Anonymous said...

hi. i'm looking for a part time job online and i really wanted to be a fashion designer. im a 4th year student of bachelor of arts in communication and i'm planning to study fashion designing after 4-5years. but for now, i really want to explore my potentials in designing clothes. i know how to draw a little and i also need an income to support my studies. hope you can help me. thanks

Rose said...

There are lots of ways that you can further your fashion design career even though you haven't completed your studies in it. First I suggest that you start your own blog or website - this you can do for free and talk about your aspirations. Put some of your designs on your site - at least that way you will be giving yourself a start! I do webpage designs myslf and you can read more about it by clicking this link.

Do a little research online so you can find out how you can further your career as a fashion designer - believe me you have more options than you know.

Visit my Dream Job Consultant Page and read more information about how to be able to achieve your Dream Job.