Sunday, October 31, 2004

Computers and printers and scanners....oh my!

Oh, I was so happy when I re-installed my scanner - I missed it so. I didn't even mind crawling behind the computer to re-hook the connections and re-install the software. But alas it was not to stay that way. Had to do a quick print job for one of my clients so I had to disconnect the scanner in order to re-hook up my printer because they aren't compatible with one another. I could solve this problem by getting an A/B switch which I could get during my next jaunt to Radio Shack but I had to do the print job as soon as possible. So I get back down on the floor and crawl behind the computer and disconnect and reconnect - didn't get it right the first time but I managed to finally get it working again.

That A/B switch is looking better and better all the time!

No comments: