Saturday, September 18, 2010

Working From Home Idea 100918 - Become A Photographer!




Although I have mentioned this before I was recently reminded of this idea again! Did you know that you can make money from home by becoming a photographer! You don't have to be a professional photographer all you really need is a digital camera. And it really may be more easier than you think!

Like I said I can't take credit for this because I was reading a blog post about it and you can view this same blog post by clicking here!

I have taken a few pictures in my time and it suddenly occured to me that I am a photographer as well - all be it I may just be a beginner / hobbyist at it - LOL!

But this may be something that you may want to consider! It's a great idea for finding something that you can do working from home!

7 comments:

Matthew Needhan @bigredtomato said...

It's a great idea!

I used to be a part time professional wedding photographer and I used pull in about $50kpa (10 years ago) as extra income.

Hard work and can be quite stressful.

Rose said...

Actually I do agree that it can be stressful but I also think that it is an excellent way to earn money - especially if it is something that one is interested in. And it doesn't even stop there. One can go further by starting a website or blog about their photography and even earn money that way in the way of advertisements. They could also start a podcast or video blog.....there are so many related ways to earn money (and work from home) if your interest is photography.

I'm still of the advice that if it is something that one loves to do then find a way to be able to make money with it.

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?

Rose said...

You can always contact me via this blog by leaving a comment just as you did today

Elvirah said...

Yes there are many opportunities for photographers as well to earn money online selling their unique, creative photographs.

Rose said...

I agree with you. I think also that there are many opportunities for those that love to take pictures - there is a lot of opportunities to find a way to make money doing this kind of thing - you just have to know where to look and to keep your eyes and ears open!

Rose said...

You should also read my latest blog post about a woman who has a blog about her photography business and she says that she doesn't even advertise because all of her business comes from her blog!

It's really an inspirational thing to read - especially if you are someone who wants to work from home.