Monday, March 09, 2009

Facebook Is Hiring!



was visiting my Facebook site and noticed that the had a "jobs" link and it looks like they are hiring! They seem to have a lot of openings including: design - they are looking for graphic and web designers - as well as openings in marketing!

You can get to their link by clicking here.

Some of their benefits include:

  • * Medical, dental and vision plans with no premium for employees

  • a 401(k) plan

  • 21 vacation days per year, plus 8 company holidays

  • Day care subsidy for parents

  • Complimentary catered breakfast, lunch and dinner daily


So click on the link and take a look to see if you are interested in working for Facebook.



Comments Received



My friends laughed when I said I was going to support my family working from home…until I did. I credit this blog:

http://xxxxxx.wordpress.com/ for showing me how to win consistently. Read it!


No comments: