Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"How Can I Make Money Using My Webcam?"








I received this comment:

"How can I make my own webpage and how can I use my webcam to make money online?"

First of all to find out more about webpages and webpage designs, please visit my blog, Rose's WebPage Designs where I talk about my webpage design business and where I answer questions about webpages and webpage designs.

There are many free online webpage sites where you can make your own website for free and if you just do a search you should be able to find some sites that will let you make a webpage for free.

Hopefully some of these sites with come with pre-made website designs that you can use so that you won't have to learn web page designing.

You could also hire a webpage designer (like me-LOL) to design your webpage(s) for you.

Using your webcam to help you make money may be a little complicated depending on the content of your webcam.

If your webcam content is non-sexual then you should be alright as far as webpage terms are concerned because there are a lot of webhosting sites that will not let you post content of a sexual nature. On the other hand there are webhosting sites out there that are specifically geared towards letting you post content of a sexual nature. You will have to do an online search to find them.

The basic way that this works is that you charge a fee for letting others see your webcam pictures. You secure your site so that it can't be viewed until your fee is paid. You can start off with a basic welcome page to show your potential subscribers what they will be getting for their subscription. You can also do this kind of thing on a "private" basis where you can accept requests - again for a fee.

It is a fact of life that sex sells and there have been a lot of people who have made money using their webcams. It seems that you are only limited by your own imagination!



Comments / Responses Received




8/27/12 - not able to meet the expenses and your budgets???? Here's a chance to earn part time, a smart way to relief your tight budgets by doing your work from home. You can easily earn up to 10-20 $ per hour or 100$ per month.
For details visit http://www.xxxxxxx.com



6 comments:

Chris Hupp said...

I read your article and was a little sad that the ideas you offer are limited to selling yourself. I am self employed with a web based business. I recently bought a webcam and was searching for new ways to make money with it. If you have any ideas that aren't so morally off base could you please share?

Rose said...

If you want to use your webcam "non-sexually" to make money there are ways that you can do that too! Actually you can use your webcam as a video and sell yourself as an expert using something that you are good at. You commented that you have a web-based business - then sell yourself as part of your business. I don't know what your business is but you can use your webcam to sell yourself (of course in a non-sexual way (:

The more popular your site becomes the more advertising interest you may get as well as the more popular your site the more popular your business

MakemoneyfromFacebook said...

The first time I was asked to come for interview near my webcam I was surprised ...but now most of the work can be done sitting at home.For economic considerations also it is a good idea.

sir jorge said...

yeah, you can make serious money this way

Anonymous said...

You can also find a real estate agent, view prices of recently sold homes, and see home values in your community. Get advice and opinions from local real(ators)

Rose said...

It is beneficial economically to be able to work from home. Personally I love the fact that I don't have to be in that rush hours traffic on a daily basis!